Education / Consulting
All Phase Restoration offers an extensive catalog of continuing education classes that are approved in both Colorado and Wyoming for insurance agents and adjusters.
Are you tired of staring at a computer screen once every two years trying to cram all your CE credits in at the last minute? There’s a better way! All Phase instructors understand that continuing education classes for the insurance and property management industries need to be educational AND entertaining. We work hard to make sure each student gets the knowledge they need, while giving a unique glimpse into our industry’s practices.
Our Hands-On Classes Provide:
- Knowledge of the technology currently being used in the restoration industry and what techniques are most effective
- An understanding of communication methods throughout the claims process
- A look at the ethical implications that are involved in restoration
Key Issues Continuing Education Students Need to Understand
- How a thorough knowledge of the restoration process can help with your client retention.
- The different options the restoration industry offers to help with loss ratio.
- The importance of having a true partnership with a professional, reliable restoration company.
Here’s what a few previous students had to say about our CE classes:
“The instructors made it enjoyable and since they had firsthand experience, it was presented well.”
“I learned a great deal in a relaxed atmosphere.”
“[I] love how you guys make the classes fun and hands-on.”
“I really enjoyed your class. The instructors were able to engage the audience and hold their attention.”
“The teaching method of having the students identify the tools and equipment and then discuss was great.”